It's Saturday evening, none of my blog ideas are giving me anything and I've got dinner to cook, so I'm throwing this out. I'm allowed a lame post once in a while, right? I'll try to give spicy answers.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Two great uncles - Uncle Andrew and Uncle Frederick, and my father contributed my last name.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I think it was a while after my friend, Sally, died and it finally hit me that I wouldn't be seeing her any more. That's been about a year and a half.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I like it enough. I print well. When I write fast or take notes, it's a mess. I'm not proud of it, but it looks okay when I slow down.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? If I had to eat lunch meat, I'd probably eat ham. When I was a senior in high school, my girlfriend's mother used to get thinly sliced roast beef from the deli and we'd eat that with mayonnaise on rolls. It felt exotic because my mother never bought anything from the deli and we only at Miracle Whip in our house. I think my mother just like the idea of having a jar of miracle in the house.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would. (Any explanation sounded lame. But the therapist inside is telling me that yes is the best answer.)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? I do. I like it. I once had a boyfriend tell me that I needed to quit being sarcastic. I said, "Dude, it's my thing. It's what I do!"
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? We are on a granola kick in our house right now. There's also a less crunch variety that I like that is like the stuff my father used to feed his horses. I like that as well.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I wear short boots a lot, so I have to. Plus, it feels more like what grownups do.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Haagen-Dazs Dulce de Leche. Have you had that? It's so good.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I won't say it's the first, but I've always checked out people's teeth. Maybe the eyes is the first.
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? When I moved to NYC, with all the walking, my jeans ripped all the hair off my calves. It's never grown back. But I have hair right above my ankles. It looks awful.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? On a regular basis, I miss Sally. She was the last person that I knew who died. I also miss Deborah. I never talk to her any more. She moved back to Canada. And I miss Venessa. She fell off the face of the earth. People I talk to regularly (Kathy and Patty) I'm not counting.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue plaid pajama pants and orange house shoes.
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Car noise on the street outside the window.
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Olive green. Terribly underestimated color.
22. FAVORITE SMELL? Lemongrass in a thai curry or lavender
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? One of the lame asses we were going to have dinner with this evening who canceled at the last minute again.
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Synchronized swimming or rhythmic gymnastics. What I really hate is the sound of American football coming from the television. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard.
25. HAIR COLOR? Gray with the slightest bit of light brown still left in it. I never had very good hair.
26. EYE COLOR? Green
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. I still have perfect vision.
28. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Percepolis on DVD and Milk in the theater
31. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter or a mild summer
32. FAVORITE DESSERT? I'm a big fan of Kwark, a yoghurty thing they have here.
33. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I'm reading a novel written by a woman in my writer's group called "But Who's Going to Bag my Groceries?"
34. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? A couple of Family Guys that we'd recorded and Percepolis
35. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
36. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM WHERE YOU WERE BORN? Cambodia and Thailand
37. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'm very patient and very lucky. Luck isn't really a talent. I just wanted to say that.
38. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Dallas, Texas
39. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? Through a friend
40. IS THE CUP HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Half Full
41. IF YOU COULD SIT DOWN TO DINNER WITH FIVE PEOPLE YOU DON'T CURRENTLY KNOW, WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE? Alton Brown (he'd cook), Princess Maxima, Oprah, Brenda Dayne and Rachel Maddow. (I likes the ladies and I've got a total man crush on Mr. Brown.)
County Fair Entries and Results, 2022
7 months ago
I'm only sayin'
I love reading that stuff about you.
I like reading this too...so I thought I'd give it a bash on my blog too
Post a Comment