Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Mid-day

Things are going well. I'm full. The breakfast shake was a lot of...juice and pulp. It was pineapple, mango, strawberry. F didn't love it, poured the last bit out. The mid-morning juice was apple, pear, ginger. I was still full from the morning shake. It's almost two and I haven't had the lunch juice. F went to work for a little bit. The lunch juice is cabbage, apple and something. Then there's the mid-afternoon juice. I'll start on chopping the vegetables for the dinner broth soon. I should go to the supermarket for spinach and kale, but I have to pee so often that I have to time it right.

I was sleepy earlier, but I couldn't sleep. I haven't had coffee or tea. F suggested starting with a coffee this morning. I said, "You're not supposed to have coffee." He said, "It's water." I can tell he's not really that into this. I'd sort of like to get out and do something, even something low-key. But I'm a little nervous to be somewhere without a place to pee so I'm here. I'm fine with that, but I know F feels like he's in a cage. Glad he went out for a while.

No comments: