Thursday, December 21, 2006

Knitting Revival

I've recently begun listening to a few knitting podcasts. It got me in the mood to knit again. I've had a sweater going for Fred for a while now. I just need to finish the front and put it together -- and then make a collar.

I also bought sock yarn today and thought about a sweater I'd like to make when Fred's sweater is finally finished. He's so adventurous that he asked me to make one exactly like one he already has -- in beige. I'll post a photo when I'm finished.

Maybe I'll post a photo of my new fabulous scarf as well. Six feet of ribbing. Fun fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Podcasts are great! It lets "ordinary" people get an audience that they might not otherwise get, and allows small groups of people to connect around shared interests. Really one of the better things the internet has spawned.

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Yeah! Andy is blogging again! Happy knitting and happy new year!