"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago, I had just turned 33. I had had a big birthday party because three is a favorite number of mine. I was working as an art therapist at an outpatient day treatment program for mentally ill chemical abusers. I was living in New York City in a rent controlled apartment and was involved in a big gay and lesbian square dancing club. It was summer and life was good.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
a. finish the laundry
b. do some grocery shopping
c. turn the heel of my American in China sock (sock one)
d. help Bruno do some writing
3) Snacks I enjoy:
- banana and peanut butter
- cheese and crackers
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy a big house on a canal, make certain members of my family very comfortable and buy an apartment in New York City. And travel to Ohio much more. I'd also donate a lot to some organizations that need help. My old church in NYC is always in need of money. They do a lot of good work, but they operate on a shoe string. It's also possible that my alma maters could use some cash. And maybe I'd walk through the city handing out dimes. Didn't Andrew Carnegie do that?
5) Places I have lived:
- Bedford, Texas
- Fort Worth, Texas
- New York City
6) Jobs I have had:
- Baskin-Robbins - standard ice cream dipper and cake decorator
- Brass Jewelry Polisher (It was the Eighties)
- New York City Waiter
- Art Therapist
- Personal Assistant
- English Teacher
7) Friends I want to know more about (if you've done the meme, please disregard. And if this sort of thing is not your bag, that's fine, too.)
So that's my meme thing done for a while. Again, it's sort of interesting. Not a lot of work, and while I'm rarely desperate for content, it was interesting. By the way, all of these people have blogs that are worth checking out.
1. Ten years ago I was 30 years old, working at First Link (a community volunteer information and referral center) a girl scout troop leader and a soccer coach.
2. Five things on my to-do list today:
Pick up boys from camp
Check on my grad school group project on line
Make a CD
3. Snacks I enjoy:
4. If I were a billionaire I would make sure my children had enough money to get through life, give some to charity, tithe (of course), then disappear for a while.
5. Places I have lived:
New Rochelle, NY
Education Program Coordinator for the Supreme Court of OH
7. Friends I want to know more about:
Hi Andy. I answered the questions here: http://underdutchskies.com/?p=128
See you soon! Alex
I did my bit..it was harder than I thought. How fast 10yrs has gone (sigh).
Post a Comment