Friday, August 08, 2008

Leaving for Cambodia

...but not on this boat.

I spoke to my favorite sister, Kathy, last night and she said, "You haven't posted anything in a while. It makes me sad." So here is a quick post before we run out the door to the airport.

I've been busy. We looked at this boat for the wedding. It's sort of perfect - built in 1920 - and small - but with a WC.

I've been working and editing like a madman lately. I've also got socks ready to knit on the plane. (I know you were concerned.)

We're off to our big Southeast Asian adventure. I'll try to blog from there.

Below are two more snaps. On of Fred and the boat pimp. It's big enough so I don't have to stoop - made for those tall Dutch, obviously.


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh that boat is gorgeous! You have to keep us updated on wedding plans.

And I agree with your sister. My laptop has been lonely without your posts.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Anj. I was so happy to see this. The boat is lovely! I can't wait to get there and see you and Fred and experience your wedding and Amsterdam, again. Can't wait to hear about your trip to Cambodia. Love you - Kath