Thursday, January 05, 2006

ipod Up and Working Again

This morning I woke up and turned on my ipod. The battery was, of course, dead, but it was working again. I hate how dependent on it I've become.

I've heard that they've discontinued the ipod mini in favor of the nano. If the nano had more gigs, I'd be happy to have one. I just like having everything available.

I've heard that the life expectency of the average ipod (maybe it was just the mini) is a year and a half. So maybe by the time mine dies the nano will have more space for all the crap I like to load on mine. Of course I'm completely into podcasting. I can't remember the last time I listened to music on it. I'm all about a morning talk show or an audio tape. I just prefer it right now. I have no excuses.

So sue me.

No comments: