Tuesday, March 20, 2007

International Scarf Exchange 4

I just got the notification of who my International Scarf Exchange 4 person is, which means that my ISE4 person knows who I am. Suddenly I feel like I'm standing in front of a crowd with my pants down. And while that would be okay sometimes, it feels a little exposed right now.

Funny thing is that I was just saying to Fred, "What day is today? I haven't heard anything from those scarf exchange people." So here I am. That orphan scarf is going well. It's already as long as from my finger tips to my elbow. I'd measure it, but I don't want to go crazy with the measuring. Plus, Fred cleaned and now I can't find my tape measure. I'll measure when I get to the end of the skien.

So surprise of surprises, I got a woman. I thought it would be a good opportunity to do lace, but there's now a mohair option. I'll see. The good thing is that it's an opportunity to go yarn shopping this weekend.

Did I mention that Fred and I are going to Prague for the weekend starting March 29? Never been to Prague. sort of excited.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

I hope you have a great time in Prague.