Sunday, September 11, 2005

Shut Up!

I just woke up. I had a dream that I enjoyed and I started thinking about it and I had to get up.

In the dream, I was with a group of people at someone's house. There were about ten of us. We were doing a sort of cross-word puzzle together. Seems like it was an organization and this was some sort of bonding activity. Our hosts were a married couple who kept bickering. They were one of those couples who feel like it's okay to fight in front of other people.

Suddenly I said, "You two, shut the fuck up. That's enough. I don't care who started it. Just shut up."

The woman of the couple started to stay something.

I continued, "I'm serious. Nothing. If there's one more outburst out of you two, I'm leaving."

We all looked down at our papers and someone said, "Does anyone have 15 across?"

No comments: