Friday, October 14, 2005

Get on the Bus

This morning on the bus, I thought, Yeah. That's a great subject to blog on. I couldn't wait to get here so that I could steal a few minutes to blog. Then, when I found the time, I sat here thinking, That's not what I was thinking. I was excited to write about it. Wow, that sucks.

It's not anything about the disgraceful administration in the White House. It's not the ridiculous nomination of this woman, Harriet Meyers for the Supreme Court. It's not about how much I hope Karl Rove and GWB have to eat dirt and end their careers in absolute disgrace. What was it?

It wasn't about the geeky kid with bad hair that I sat across from last week on the bus. I was thinking, Why do you have so much goop in your hair? Then he got up and walked to the door and I saw the...amazing amount of back hair coming out of his shirt. It was a T-shirt and it looked like he was wearing a black mohair sweater. Suddenly, his head hair seemed like nothing. But that wasn't it.

It wasn't about finally getting my ipod back on Monday. The hard drive was defective and it wouldn't update, so they replaced it. I so enjoy listening to my ipod while riding my bike. But that wasn't it.

if I think of it, I'll write again.

No comments: